Glove (GLO) is the incentive token for Wrapped USD and also the first implementation of a Utility Credit token.
All service fees in Wrapped USD, and trading fees from the GLO Uniswap pools (mentioned below), go towards GLO (managed by the
Earning — and being able to transact — GLO is simple: utilize the system. The avenues for earning GLO, and/or its "utility credit" meta-currency are:
- wrapping a USD fiatcoin for WUSD
- referrals/running a frontend for relevant contracts
- providing WUSD-WETH liquidity on Uniswap v3 via the
- providing GLO-USDT and/or GLO-USDC liquidity on Uniswap v3 via the
- providing WUSD-[TOKEN] liquidity on Uniswap v3 via a
WUSercreated with the
Naturally, these aren't mutually exclusive options.
- deployers: 420 GLO
- claim/wrap-drop: ~1066 GLO (total)
- GLO-USDT Uni v3 Pool: ~1337 GLO
- GLO-USDC Uni v3 Pool: ~1337 GLO
- gas-saving contract seeding: 3 GLO
New GLO is earned exclusively by using and/or enabling the usage of Wrapped USD.
Wrapped USD is immutable, governance-free, complete, and there is no "treasury"